Oleg68

Russian
Better look out
'Cause the ACE is in your face...
In your face
I know I always go too far

"In your face" by "Kiss"
http://masteroff.org/54373.html

I'd like your advice. Will be it right if I'll translate "In your face" as "I am a very aggressive"?

"Better look out
'Cause the ACE is a very aggresive"

• Copperknickers

Scotland - Scots and English
    'In one's face' is an expression that means acting very forward and direct towards someone else (not necessarily 'aggressive'). Literally it means invading someone's personal space and getting very close to them, so that you fill up a large part of their vision. You might say 'He owed me some money, so I got right up in his face and made him agree to pay me back'. You might say 'get out of my face' to someone who is 'in your face'. You might also say 'In your face!' as a general exclamation if you beat them at a game or sport. All of these usages are rather rude and so are usually used with close friends or enemies (you might say 'in your face' is a rather in-your-face expression to use).

So as you can see the phrase is very versatile. This particular usage doesn't seem to be any of the ones listed above, it's just a general expression indicating that the singer is very confident and is not afraid to take the listener on directly. It's impossible to translate accurately because 'the ace is in your face' doesn't really make sense even in English, but it means something like 'The winner is not afraid of you, or 'I'm a winner and I'm confronting you'. But in saying that, I am translating idiomatic English into unidiomatic English. If you're goal is translating it into another language it's probably best to ask in a translation forum since I expect you have a similar expression in Russian. We can explain it to you in English but I don't think it's possible to come up with a good English 'translation' of what is effectively a wordplay based on the fact that 'ace' and 'face' rhyme.

Oleg68

Russian
    I met that expression for the first time. I only know how to say in Russian 'In your face!' (if you beat them at a game)
    I guess I'll translate it as "I'm confronting you".
    Ok. Thank you very much for your answer, Copperknickers!