Inclined to , Given to

economistegypt2010

Arabic, العربية
When I found that (you’re given to fresh vegetables especially the fresh from it) or (You're inclined to vegetables especially the fresh from it). I thought that I should let you know about a place that can easily gurantees you get that.

I wonder which is the best is to use "given to" or "inclined to" in in this context or is there is anything else better than that that can be used in this context.

• Crockett

US English
    I'm not very sure I understand your sentence. In your example sentence, are you asking if someone prefers fresh vegetables over something else? If that were the case, I would be more inclined to use the word 'incline.' However, I would prefer to use 'prefer' before 'incline' and 'given.'

economistegypt2010

Arabic, العربية
    I'm not very sure I understand your sentence. In your example sentence, are you asking if someone prefers fresh vegetables over something else? If that were the case, I would be more inclined to use the word 'incline.' However, I would prefer to use 'prefer' before 'incline' and 'given.'
    Thank you Crockett. I wanted to say for someone that when I found him ( incline) to vegetables especially which are fresh from it. I should let him to know the place to buy them from. Which is the best to use incline or to use give to in this context or is there something else that can be used in this context.

Crockett

US English
    I would use 'incline' and reword the sentence, "if you're inclined towards fresh vegetables, you can buy them from....".

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >