• kata2

Mandarin
    Thanks for your reply. :)

It must be a "specialized" word as it is even not available in KBBI. :D

Rani_Author

Indonesia - Indonesian

It must be a "specialized" word as it is even not available in KBBI. :D

There are too much words in a real life to be summarized in a dictionary. Dictionaries are made to help us to can speak and write in any languages in a certain level. I think, it happens in every language in the world. That's why we always need native speakers to correct and deepen our languages until in the highest level. :)

By the way ..............

"bsides" :arrow: "b[e]sides" :tick: (I guess :D)

I know. Just to shorten it, because the characters are too much for my signature. :) I'm thinking to change my signature to the other one. But, I still have no idea.

Thanks for caring about my signature. :D Usually, other people just pass it.

kata2

Mandarin
    There are too much words in a real life to be summarized in a dictionary. Dictionaries are made to help us to can speak and write in any languages in a certain level. I think, it happens in every language in the world. That's why we always need native speakers to correct and deepen our languages until in the highest level. :)

I know. Just to shorten it, because the characters are too much for my signature. :) I'm thinking to change my signature to the other one. But, I still have no idea.

Thanks for caring about my signature. :D Usually, other people just pass it.

"Much" :arrow: "Many" :tick: (I guess :D)

Rani_Author

Indonesia - Indonesian
    Ok, in the first "much", it was my mistake. Thanks.

But, in the second one, are you sure? "Too much" here is to describe "excessively good, bad, wonderful, incredible, etc; prodigious; overwhelming". In my context, it was to describe excessively characters.

Once more, I permit you to copy all of my English sentences to the "English Only" forum if you are interested in debating them anytime you feel that my English is incorrect. And I permit you to tag me anytime you discuss it in the other forum. :)

kata2

Mandarin
    Ok, in the first "much", it was my mistake. Thanks.

But, in the second one, are you sure? "Too much" here is to describe "excessively good, bad, wonderful, incredible, etc; prodigious; overwhelming". In my context, it was to describe excessively characters.

Once more, I permit you to copy all of my English sentences to the "English Only" forum if you are interested in debating them anytime you feel that my English is incorrect. And I permit you to tag me anytime you discuss it in the other forum. :)

I always quote "I guess :D" as everyone can see clearly. :D