Indoor place


Senior Member
Polish, Poland
I've got another question: how do you call the indoor place where, e.g. a TV series is shot?

Thank you
  • SweetSoulSister

    Senior Member
    American English
    "the set" or "the studio"

    The actors all gathered on the set so they could begin filming.
    The actors all gathered in the studio so they..
    < Previous | Next >