informatica sanitaria e socio-assistenziale

Tildeta

SPAIN- Spanish Catalan
Informatica sanitaria e socio-assistenziale: Medical and socially-assisted Informatics?

Is this right? Thank you!

• MAVERIK

Italy Italian
    Informatica sanitaria e socio-assistenziale: Medical and socially-assisted Informatics?

Is this right? Thank you!
    Are you sure that the Italian version is correct? I guess that socially-assisted informatics does not make any sense in Italian even if the literal translation is right .

Tildeta

SPAIN- Spanish Catalan
    con affermata competenza nel settore delle ICT, informatica sanitaria e socio-assistenziale, domotica, microelettronica, sensori evoluti...

that's a bit more of the text... I assume is right, has been written by Italians...

MAVERIK

Italy Italian
    con affermata competenza nel settore delle ICT, informatica sanitaria e socio-assistenziale, domotica, microelettronica, sensori evoluti...

that's a bit more of the text... I assume is right, has been written by Italians...
    I guess that the writer is referring to Medical and welfare work center Information systems .

uinni

Italy, Italian
    Ciao.
    Esiste, aka "informatica medica" (e certamente è una traduzione dall'Inglese Health and medical information systems)...
    Comunque è informatica applicata alla medicina...

This does not guarantee (at all) that it is correct!!! :D

Uinni

< Previous | Next >