informed term of consent

morrilla

Ukraine
Hi all!
How would you translate "term of consent" and "informed term of consent"
into russian?

"After all medical and methodological clarifications related to this clinical evaluation, volunteers were invited to sign the term of consent of their own free will."

Thanks! ;)

• Crescent

Russian, (Ukraine)
    Hello there. :)

Unfortunately I'm not very good at technical language, nor do I know what this 'term of consent' means, but if I were to translate it directly from the English, I'd say: срок согласия
    However, I have no idea whether or not that makes any sense or even exists in our language...:eek:

morrilla

Ukraine
    Thanks for a try, Crescent!
    I think it's something like "условия согласия" or "условия соглашения". But i don't really like these variants. So maybe someone coul suggest something better.

As far as i understood it's some kind of an agreement...

Crescent

Russian, (Ukraine)
    Thanks for a try, Crescent!
    I think it's something like "условия согласия" or "условия соглашения". But i don't really like these variants. So maybe someone coul suggest something better.

As far as i understood it's some kind of an agreement...
    You're very welcome, Morilla. :)
    Yes, that's what I've gathered too, from the context! Consent usually means some kind of agreement, but it's a pity that I don't know any technical names for these legal documents..:( Sorry. :eek:

Good luck! :)

Jana337

čeština
    If it helps: It means that the volunteers gave their consent with full knowledge of potential risks and dangers of the tests they will undergo, which may partly exculpate the reseachers if troubles arise.

Jana

morrilla

Ukraine
    Thanks, Jana. Now the meaning is even clearer to me ;-) But regardless of the fact that I understand very well what does it mean I still don't know how juridically correct to right it in Russian. ;-(

Maroseika

Russian
    Thanks, Jana. Now the meaning is even clearer to me ;-) But regardless of the fact that I understand very well what does it mean I still don't know how juridically correct to right it in Russian. ;-(
    I'm not sure there is any special term in Russian, therefore maybe it's better to use some neutral variant like ...добровольцам предложили подписать согласие на...
    Content of the consent should be clear from the context.

< Previous | Next >