inside truth/story ?

< Previous | Next >

PeachYoghurt

Mandarin
I am going to give a presentation on some facts about God’s work in Judea, but I was not sure which one of the following title is acceptable. If they imply different meanings, can you tell me the differences?:)

A. The Truth Concerning God’s Work in Judea
B. The Inside Truth of God’s Work in Judea
C. The Inside Story of God’s Work in Judea

Last edited:
  • Hermione Golightly

British English
    How can there possibly be an 'inside' Truth of God and an 'outside' Truth of God.
    I don't know what you are trying to say.
    Perhaps 'the Truth with a capital T' would express the idea. You could pronounce 'the' like 'thee' to stress that there is only one.

Englishmypassion

India - Hindi
    Did you read the posts above carefully, especially post #2? "Inside" suggests that you were there (working with Jesus) or you got the information from somebody who worked with Jesus or had direct access to Jesus' work/ministry and implies that other people don't know that because they didn't work with Jesus or they didn't have direct access to the information about his work and ministry.

Englishmypassion

India - Hindi
    For example, if you work for a company that doesn't reveal the details of its practices, policies, etc, you can tell the world an inside story of the company, i.e. give the world the secret information about the company. You can also tell the company's inside story if you know about its secret policies, practices, etc, through somebody who works at that company or has direct access to all that information.

< Previous | Next >