interested pupils with good results, good abilities to reason and abstract

queen_maritxu

French, France
hello there,
i've been asked to give my impressions on a pupil who is applying to a summer school in the us.
i have some difficulties though (i'm a biology teacher)... can anyone help me correcting my sentences?

1. interested pupils with good results, good abilities to reason and abstract. (i'm really not sure of this)

thanks a lot

• Agnès E.

France, French
    Bonjour !

Afin d'éviter de créer la confusion dans les fils et de faciliter le travail des moteurs de recherche, nous demandons à nos membres de limiter leurs fils à une seule question chacun. J'ai donc divisé votre fil d'origine. :)

Agnès
    Modératrice

pyan

English, UK, London
    hello there,
    i've been asked to give my impressions on a pupil who is applying to a summer school in the us.
    i have some difficulties though (i'm a biology teacher)... can anyone help me correcting my sentences?

1. interested pupils with good results, good abilities to reason and abstract. (i'm really not sure of this)
    thanks a lot
    Suggestion:
    (He/she or name) shows interest in the subject, achieves good results and shows a good level of ability in reasoning and abstract thinking.

mathilde70

French
    On comprend la phrase, mais je suggèrerais :
    Good student who shows interest in class and has the ability to reason and abstract.

< Previous | Next >