internal/external discussions of such employees

guelder rose

Ukrainian, Russian
Can you help me to understand this legalese :)

Especially I acknowledge that any and all information that may be available from computers or databases of the Company or its employees, officers, directors or agents, disclosed to me orally in internal/external discussions of such employees, officers, directors or agents or otherwise available, shall be deemed especially sensitive confidential information of the Company, which I shall not disclose to anyone or use for any purposes other than providing the Services.

I don't quite understand the phrases:
1) "internal/external discussions"
2) "discussions of such employees" - does it mean that the employees discuss something with each other, but not with "me"?

Thank you!

• älex

USA
    English
    That was tricky I had to read it a few times.
    1. I believe "internal/external discussions" simply mean that anything spoken to "me" within the company or outside the company 2. about the employees will be deemed confidential.

It just says more simply:

Especially I acknowledge that any and all information ... disclosed to me orally within the company or outside of the company about any of the employees, officers, directors ... shall be deemed especially sensitive confidential information of the Company, which I shall not disclose to anyone or use for any purposes other than providing the Services.

< Previous | Next >