interpanel seals

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by Antonino54, Sep 27, 2013.

  1. Antonino54 Senior Member

    Lima, Peru
    Peruvian, Español
    Dear friends,
    How would you translate this word in the context of inflatable spillway gate installation?
    My try would be: sellos entre paneles.

    I would appreciate your comments about this term.

  2. Sprachliebhaber Moderator

    USA English
    That seems good.

Share This Page