Senior Member
Hi everyone,

In the context of dignitary protection-I'm looking for the word used to describe what a security agent does when he puts his body between an attacker and the target that he/she is protecting.

Is it interposition? Is there another term that's used?

  • iyavor

    Senior Member
    "During the students training course, trainees were drilled on dry-run tactics, live fire, ***, extraction, and more."

    london calling

    Senior Member
    UK English
    I see.;) The word interposition certainly exists in English, but whether or not it has this meaning (i.e. that it would be clear that we are talking about a security agent protecting his charge) I cannot say. I would certainly not understand it to mean that, but this is not my field of expertise.

    Hopefully someone on the forum today will know more about this than me and will be able to help you.:)
    < Previous | Next >