intersubjectivities

Huda

arabic-Egypt
Please help me.
Would anyone please help me understand and translate "intersubjectivities" in the following context. This text is excerpted from Digital Sociology which is edited by Kate Orton-Johnson and Nick Prior, chapter 3: Afterword: Digital Relationships and Feminist Hope:

A rethinking might therefore involve the remembering of certain theories of the self (in this case classical interactionist social theory)
which – ‘with some refurbishment’ – remain ‘fit for purpose’, as well as generating new theoretical lenses through which to look at digital
relationalities.
The debates around digital intersubjectivities, seen in this context, are not new: the idea of mediated emergent selves constructed in dialogue
with technology, and of technology as a focus of the social, is at least as old as McLuhan’s writing on television (1964).
Thanks in advance.

• ayed

Arabic(Saudi)
    Please help me.
    Would anyone please help me understand and translate "intersubjectivities" in the following context. This text is excerpted from Digital Sociology which is edited by Kate Orton-Johnson and Nick Prior, chapter 3: Afterword: Digital Relationships and Feminist Hope:

A rethinking might therefore involve the remembering of certain theories of the self (in this case classical interactionist social theory)
    which – ‘with some refurbishment’ – remain ‘fit for purpose’, as well as generating new theoretical lenses through which to look at digital
    relationalities.
    The debates around digital intersubjectivities, seen in this context, are not new: the idea of mediated emergent selves constructed in dialogue
    with technology, and of technology as a focus of the social, is at least as old as McLuhan’s writing on television (1964).
    Thanks in advance.
    دليل مصطلحات الدراسات الثقافية والنقد الثقافي (إضاءة توثيقية للمفاهيم الثقافية المتداولة)

< Previous | Next >