intervencion politica abierta, categorica y publica


UK, English
If something relied on the "intervencion politica abierta, categorica y publica del gobierno", could we say they relied on its "open, categoric and public political intervention"?

I'm struggling with "open political intervention"

Any help?

Thanks in advance.
  • frida-nc

    Senior Member
    English USA
    "Open" in the sense of blatant (naked) intervention or interference? IT would be understood that way over here.
    Who is intervening?
    In the US, "categorical" is used rather than categoric, but that may be a AE-BE linguistic difference.
    < Previous | Next >