introducing an example among/ providing an example of

ida2

Persian - Iran
Hello,

I'm translating a text from Persian into English. I want to know which of the following sentences is correct?

Studies have shown that introducing an example among people with disabilities can be stimulating and motivational for the rest of them.

Studies have shown that providing an example of people with disabilities can be stimulating and motivational for the rest of them.

• Egmont

English - U.S.
    Please explain what you want to say. Is this an example that you show to people to disabilities, or are you using people with disabilities in an example that you show to other people?

ida2

Persian - Iran
    Please explain what you want to say. Is this an example that you show to people to disabilities, or are you using people with disabilities in an example that you show to other people?
    I mean "introducing a person suffering from a disability who has managed to cope with his/her problems and become successful so that other people with disabilities can find hope in their lives."

Egmont

English - U.S.
    Then you are providing an example of a person (not people, unless there is more than one) with a disability (not disabilities, unless there are several people or the person has more than one disability).

< Previous | Next >