is just a matter of misconducting

economistegypt2010

Arabic, العربية
We can say "This situation that you describe is just a matter of bad luck"
By the same taken, can we say " This situation that you describe is just a matter of misconducting"

The clarification:
I need to say to someone that he did not deal with the issue in a specific situation as it should be dealt with. "Misconducting"

• PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    First, it is not "By the same taken" it is, "By the same token,"

Next, "misconducting" has two possible pronunciations (mis'con'ducting and mis'conducting) and several meanings; what do you actually mean by misconducting?

economistegypt2010

Arabic, العربية
    I want to say that he should not deal with a specific issue (Problem) this way. He should deal with it in a simply way. I need to say something that express that he didnt' success to chose the right action in dealing with such a problem.
    First, it is not "By the same taken" it is, "By the same token,"

Next, "misconducting" has two possible pronunciations (mis'con'ducting and mis'conducting) and several meanings; what do you actually mean by misconducting?

Copyright

American English
    I want to say that he should not deal with a specific issue (Problem) this way. He should deal with it in a simply way. I need to say something that express that he didnt' success to chose the right action in dealing with such a problem.
    You didn't choose the right way to deal with the problem.
    You didn't deal with the problem in the right way.

You cannot use misconducting.

< Previous | Next >