Isf

squeaksoup

Banned
USA English
Perchè è quella che mi viene riproposta regolarmente in propaganda a differenza delle altre citate per le quali non possa più a supporto alcun ISF

Because it was the one regularly suggested to me in ads unlike other quotes because of which I could no longer support any pharm. rep.?

This is from a pharmaceutical/doctor survey on calcium products. I am guessing about ISF. Does this refer to a pharmaceutical rep? Thanks!

• Teerex51

Italian
    It might be "non passa più a supporto alcun ISF".
    And yes, ISF stands for Informatore Scientifico del Farmaco, a pharma-company sales rep, who apparently has stopped calling on that particular prescriber.

Lorena1970

Banned
    Italy, Italiano
    It might be "non passa più a supporto alcun ISF".
    And yes, ISF stands for Informatore Scientifico del Farmaco, a pharma-company sales rep, who apparently has stopped calling on that particular prescriber.

You probably got it, and so the English version sounds odd too...:confused: Or it's me the one who doesn't understand...?(re to the English sentence):confused:

london calling

UK English
    You probably got it, and so the English version sounds odd too...:confused: Or it's me the one who doesn't understand...?(re to the English sentence):confused:
    This is the meaning:

..because that (drug, medicine) is the one that I keep getting all the propaganda about, unlike the other one (drug, medicine) for which I no longer get any support (read: customer support, aid, assistance, help, info etc.) from the drug reps.

Is that clearer?