It is either pumped or not pumped, very simply, through a structure.

anita mazzon

English
Mi intento: O se bombeada o no se bombeada, con sencillez, por una estructura.

Lo que está siendo bombeado es una célula sanguínea y la structura es el cuerpo.

Gracias de antemano.

• panamanurse

English, USA
    Can you provide more context in English? Are there a few more sentences you can add for clarification?

Last edited:

anita mazzon

English
    Can you provide more context in English? Are there a few more sentences you can add for clarification?
    Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid I can't, in the form of direct quotes, but consider it part of an explanation about the circulation of blood. The language is intentionally figurative. Is there anything that you found specificially confusing or vague?

Es o bien, bombeada o no bombeada de forma sencilla a través de una estructura.
    Gracias por la contestación. ¿Puedes asegurarme acerca del uso de "a través de" en aquel contexto? Mi entendimiento no es muy claro pero pensé que "a través de" significa más como "across".

panamanurse

English, USA
    Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid I can't, in the form of direct quotes, but consider it part of an explanation about the circulation of blood. The language is intentionally figurative. Is there anything that you found specificially confusing or vague?

Perhaps bloom221 has the best response for you. I guess what was confusing for me was the phrase "very simply" in the middle of the main idea. I couldn't tell if the "very simply" referred to the means of pumping, as suggested by bloom221 (in a simple manner) or if it just meant, "simply said, it is either pumped or not pumped through a structure". But his comment makes sense to me. I'll let him comment regarding "a traves de" but my understanding is it can mean "through" as well as "across".

Gracias por la contestación. ¿Puedes asegurarme acerca del uso de "a través de" en aquel contexto? Mi entendimiento no es muy claro pero pensé que "a través de" significa más como "across".

< Previous | Next >