it is well documented at end-range spinal

FLACA_2006

SPANISH-CHILE
Hi, everybody!
I have a trouble translating:

"The presence of the flexion relaxation phenomenon (FRP) of the back muscles is well documented at end-range spinal when standing".

La presencia del fenómeno de flexión y relajación (FRP), de los músculos de la espalda esta bien documentada al final de la columna vertebral cuando nos paramos

I don´t know how translate it.
THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    It's jargon used in spinal pathology and physical therapy contexts.

Another way of saying it would be "at the end of the spinal range of motion when the patient is standing".

Just a try:

...de la amplitud de movimiento de la espalda cuando nos paramos.

o algo así.

FLACA_2006

SPANISH-CHILE
    THANK YOU, It have been useful but

what do you make of my translation?

" la presencia de la flexión y relajación del fenómeno de los músculos de la espalda esta bien definido en la amplitud de movimientos vertebrales cuando nos paramos"
    What do you think about it?

TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    The presence of the flexion relaxation phenomenon (FRP) of the back muscles is well documented at end-range spinal when standing

La presencia del fenómeno de flexión y relajación (PFR) de los músculos de la espalda está bien documentada a la amplitud extrema de movimientos vertebrales cuando nos paramos.

Solamente uno o dos sugerencias...

zazap

Canada, French and English
    La presencia del fenómeno de flexión y relajación (PFR) de los músculos de la espalda a la amplitud extrema de movimientos vertebrales cuando nos paramos esta bien documentada.
    I think that it's the presence of the phenomenon that is well-documented (there are many studies about it). Can you say that "un fénomeno está bien documentado" though?

< Previous | Next >