It was nominated for 5 awards

Ben1234

English
Hello Everyone

I would like to translate the following to say to my friend, but i do not know how. "I think the fact that he died just after writing it makes me appreciate it more" Maybe you have heard of him? It was nominated for five awards!"

Any suggestions?

• TrentinaNE

USA
    English (American)
    Can you give it a stab first? WRF isn't a free translation service. Our purpose is to help each other as we learn new languages. :)

Ciao,
    Elisabetta

dylanG3893

CA
    United States
    Hello Everyone

I would like to translate the following to say to my friend, but i do not know how. "I think the fact that he died just after writing it makes me appreciate it more" Maybe you have heard of him? It was nominated for five awards!"

Any suggestions?
    "Penso che il fatto che lui è morto appena dopo lui l'aveva scritto mi faccia apprezzarlo più. Forse hai sentito di lui? Era candidato per cinque premi!"

Questo dovrebbe bastare. :)
    Nativi, dei suggestioni??

Necsus

Italian (Italy)
    Ben1234 said:
    "I think the fact that he died just after writing it makes me appreciate it more" Maybe you have heard of him? It was nominated for five awards!"
    A native's try:
    "(Penso che) il fatto che sia morto subito dopo averlo scritto me lo fa apprezzare (ancora) di più. Forse l'hai/l'avete saputo: è stato candidato a cinque premi!"

< Previous | Next >