item/outline of truth?

PeachYoghurt

Mandarin
Hi! I am confused with the meaning of "the item of truth" and "the outline of truth", do you have any ideas?

*We seek for truth wherever we may find it. The Prophet Joseph Smith taught that “Mormonism is truth. … The first and fundamental principle of our holy religion is, that we believe that we have a right to embrace all, and every item of truth, without limitation or … being … prohibited by the creeds or superstitious notions of men.” (What Is Truth?)

* From Duke's point of view, that item of truth signified his lack of trust towards Sandra. (The Taste of Champagne Urge)

*Though given in much briefer form, the Ephesian letter follows the identical outline of truth. (Chosen in Him)

• owlman5

English-US
    "Item of truth" seems to mean "any single thing that is true" in the first sentence.

When I use the link to "The Taste of Champagne Urge", I only see a page with a few Chinese characters on it. I don't see any English, so I'm not sure what "item of truth" is supposed to mean. Perhaps it means something like "true fact".

"Outline of truth" in the last example looks like gibberish to me.

< Previous | Next >