It's great to have met up with you at the pool party the other day

< Previous | Next >

devonmusicfreak

English & Hokkien
Good day peeps! I'm interested in learning German and I was thinking of starting a class soon. I've actually met this female Austrian pal and I just need a little help in translating the lines below... I need this to at least kick-start my conversation with her. < no chatspeak, please >

Okay here it is:-

< Second question removed. >

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Frank78

German
    Welcome to the forum, devonmusicfreak.

This is a language forum. Proper spelling and capitalization is not optional.

Guten Tag. Es ist schön Dich den Tag auf der Poolparty getroffen zu haben. I frage mich, ob Du mit mir einmal abhängen willst, wie wär's mit diesem Freitag. Es ist großartig Dich zu kennen. Wir sehen uns.
    < Reply to second topic removed. >

Last edited by a moderator:

devonmusicfreak

English & Hokkien
    Thanks for the warm greetings, Frank78. My bad. I will have it typed properly apart from the ones I needed translations. Thank you loads for the reply!!

Cheers to you mate!!

< Previous | Next >