• mirandolina

    Senior Member
    Scotland - English
    If you mean pyjamas (in the US I think they spell it pajamas) - at home we called them jamas.
    I have heard people call them "jimjams" but I think these are all "family" words.

    pinkpanter said:
    Hi all,

    What is the British equivalent?

    Thanks !

    te gato

    Senior Member
    Alberta--TGE (te gato English)
    Narda said:
    Hi Te Gato, we also say PJs here.

    I was under the impression that jammies was brittish and PJs more on this side of the ocean...
    Hi Narda;

    We say both here..
    jammies and PJs
    Not so different after all..:)
    te gato;)