Je le trouve un homme grossier

Neguita

Senior Member
Spanish, España
Is this correct?


This is what it would be in english

I find him to be a loutish man

thanks
 
  • polgara

    Senior Member
    french. france
    Neguita said:
    Is this correct?


    This is what it would be in english

    I find him to be a loutish man

    thanks
    je le trouve grossier. and if this sentence follows the sentence you wrote about just before, you can say "(certaines personnes le trouvent sympathique, d'autres pensent qu'il est méchant) et moi, je le trouve grossier."
     

    Neguita

    Senior Member
    Spanish, España
    polgara said:
    je le trouve grossier. and if this sentence follows the sentence you wrote about just before, you can say "(certaines personnes le trouvent sympathique, d'autres pensent qu'il est méchant) et moi, je le trouve grossier."
    Thank you for your help! The thing is, I want to know if I can use "je le trouve" with a noun...

    Like this: Je le trouve un homme grossier.

    Is it possible to say that? Is there a better way, in which I can include the noun?

    Thanks ;):)
     

    Gil

    Senior Member
    Français, Canada
    Neguita said:
    Thank you for your help! The thing is, I want to know if I can use "je le trouve" with a noun...

    Like this: Je le trouve un homme grossier.

    Is it possible to say that? Is there a better way, in which I can include the noun?

    Thanks ;):)
    À mon avis, c'est un homme grossier.

    Désolé. Je n'ai pas trouvé le moyen d'utiliser «trouver» avec un substantif.;)
    Edit:
    En changeant le sens de trouver, c'est possible:
    J'ai trouvé un homme grossier au Canada.:D
     
    < Previous | Next >
    Top