Job Bible Story

Sara Lee

Chinese
Job Bible Story

Q1. How do you understand this term "Job Bible Story"? Does it make sense?

Q2. I want to create a section/category, and put the stories/story of Job in the Bible under this category.
Then how should I title the category?

1. Job Bible Story
2. Bible Story of Job
3. Story of Job in the Bible

Is anyone correct or acceptable?
If not, which one do you prefer?

• heypresto

English - England
    How many stories? If there are more than one, you'll need to say 'stories'.

And only #3 makes any sense if you have to include the word 'Bible', but if it's on a Bible story site, you won't need to say 'Bible', or 'in the Bible', and then #2 would also work.

Sara Lee

Chinese
    How many stories? If there are more than one, you'll need to say 'stories'.

And only #3 makes any sense if you have to include the word 'Bible', but if it's on a Bible story site, you won't need to say 'Bible', or 'in the Bible', and then #2 would also work.
    Thank you so much for your help, heypresto.

Hildy1

English - US and Canada
    The Story of Job
    (That is, don't mention "Bible". unless the reader has no other way of knowing that the story is from the Bible. For example, what is the title of the section?)

pops91710

English, AE
    The Story of Job
    It seems to me that since you are telling Bible stories on a Christian website, The Story of Job is all that is needed. Even if the person reading it isn't a Christian, it should be obvious that it is a Bible account since your site is dedicated to teaching from the Bible.

You little ripper!

Australian English
    The problem is that Sara likes to use specific words to assist with searches, but I don’t think it should be a problem in this case. If you google ‘The Story of Job’, the biblical one is what comes up on the first page.

< Previous | Next >