Juris Doctorate Degree


Spanish-Puerto Rico
I am translating a legal ad for an attorney in the Central Florida area, into Mexican Spanish, and I am looking for the correct translation of this degree. It is higher than a bacchelors degree, but not exactly sure what the correct term is.
  • I think there is no direct translation to that word, but this is how I would translate that word:

    Juris Doctorate ----> Doctorado de Jurisprudecia
    I have chosen the following tranlation, any opinions?

    Juris Doctor, Escuela de Ley de Marquette University