keep it together

< Previous | Next >


America - English
Hello everyone,
I had a question about a German colloquialism or phrase described by a German as meaning 'hold it together' or more slang-ishly 'keep it tight', and is essentially what we Americans mean when we say 'take it easy' to someone. The first part phonetically sounds something like 'deuch' (sounds like doik), with the second part sounding perhaps like 'haben'. The first part I'm more sure of than the second, but any help would be very useful. I suppose I am simply looking for a phrase one might use in the closing of a conversation without saying 'goodbye'. Thanks for all the help in advance.
  • < Previous | Next >