keep shares/stocks for a short time and sell them

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
I am looking for some vocabulary that describes the practice of buying and keeping stocks/shares for a short time and sell them to gain quick proft. It could be a compound noun. I am not sure. Could someone please help me?
I'd appreciate your help.
  • perpend

    American English
    There are different levels to trading stocks/shares. If it's very high-tech, it could be "high-frequency trading".
    < Previous | Next >