La comunicazione online è veicolata

Fate di Riso

Italian
Hi everybody,
I am trying to translate this phrase (it's about the online marketing of a butcher shop)

"La comunicazione online è veicolata attraverso Facebook, anche con delle campagne mirate a determinati target e territori."

Here is my try: The online communication is based on Facebook campaigns, some of which are targeted at specific products and areas.

Can you help me improve? (I don't think "based on" sounds right)

Thanks

Sara

• rrose17

Canada, English
    I wouldn't use the article "the" with online communication here. It makes it sound like among the various forms of communication we have going the online one is based on... Maybe something like
    Our online communication uses the Facebook platform including campaigns targeting specific products and territories.
    We use Facebook as our means of communication, including...

stez

english - australia
    "La comunicazione online è veicolata attraverso Facebook, anche con delle campagne mirate a determinati target e territori."

Here is my try: The online communication is based on Facebook campaigns, some of which are targeted at specific products and areas.
    I think ‘target’ in this sense means a specific audience (target demographic), not products.

“...some of which are aimed at specific demographics and geographic areas.”

< Previous | Next >