La hoja de Concuerda

Wilky

Spanish
Hello:
I´m translating a deed ( from Argentina) into English and the word Concuerda appears in the following context:

Corresponde a la hoja de Concuerda Número xxx

I cannot find the correct translation for Concuerda

Which do you think is the right translation into English?

Thank you all in advance
Wilky

• Joe Esquire

Spanish Spain- English US
    We know that “Concuerda” can mean “Agreed, or Verified”; but that alone is not going to help your translation.

It’s a term that in the referenced Regulation pertains to a separate page attestation that a certain verification process has taken place. There is no equivalent in English of the Notarial process described, as there are no Notaries of the Civil Law tradition and function in US law.
    Thus, you have a copy of the Regulation, you have a copy of the Form, and you know its purpose. Now you need to come up with a self-contained, functional definition in your translation. You are not restricted to one option. I would say it as:

”Matched to Attestation of Verification (Concuerda) Page No. XXXX”

Regards,

je

Wilky

Spanish
    We know that “Concuerda” can mean “Agreed, or Verified”; but that alone is not going to help your translation.

It’s a term that in the referenced Regulation pertains to a separate page attestation that a certain verification process has taken place. There is no equivalent in English of the Notarial process described, as there are no Notaries of the Civil Law tradition and function in US law.
    Thus, you have a copy of the Regulation, you have a copy of the Form, and you know its purpose. Now you need to come up with a self-contained, functional definition in your translation. You are not restricted to one option. I would say it as:

”Matched to Attestation of Verification (Concuerda) Page No. XXXX”

Regards,

je
    Thank you Joe, your explanation has helped me a lot.

Regards,
    Wilky