la réussite de leur séjour nous tient à cœur

< Previous | Next >

mimie

Madagascar
How can this sentence be translated in english : "Depuis plus de vingt ans, nous comptons sur le « bouche à oreille » pour maintenir la bonne réputation de nos établissements; nos clients satisfaits sont nos meilleurs ambassadeurs, la réussite de leur séjour nous tient à cœur." ?
Sorry it's a bit long, it's too difficult for me!

• amiecalement

french
    Je pense que je le traduirais a peu pres ainsi:

For more than twenty years we rely on "word of mouth" to keep the good reputation of our company, our satisfied customers are our best representatives, success of their journey is important to us.

J'espere que ca aide

wildan1

Moderando ma non troppo (French-English, CC Mod)
    English - USA
    Good try, amiecalement. Here are some improvements:

Je pense que je le traduirais a peu pres ainsi:

For more than twenty years we have relied on "word of mouth" to maintain our company's good reputation. Our satisfied customers are our best representatives; the success of their travel is important to us.

kiwi-di

New Zealand, English
    The success of their travel - while correct - sounds a bit stilted to me. (Sorry, Wildan1 - I usually agree with you, and learn a lot from your suggestions. :) )

I presume this is some sort of marketing blurb - in which case, I'd say their entire travel experience is important to us.

But if you don't want to be that flamboyant - because it doesn't exactly reflect the French - I personally prefer the success of their journey.

It's really a matter of personal preference.

wildan1

Moderando ma non troppo (French-English, CC Mod)
    English - USA
    The success of their travel - while correct - sounds a bit stilted to me. (Sorry, Wildan1 - I usually agree with you, and learn a lot from your suggestions. :) )

I presume this is some sort of marketing blurb - in which case, I'd say their entire travel experience is important to us.

But if you don't want to be that flamboyant - because it doesn't exactly reflect the French - I personally prefer the success of their journey.

It's really a matter of personal preference.
    I agree with you, kiwi-di. Your suggestion is an improvement

< Previous | Next >