Last year my sister also had a lump

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by liv1800, Dec 5, 2005.

1. liv1800 Senior Member

spain spanish
    He escrito estas complicadas (para mi mediocre nivel de ingles) frases, agradeceria la corrección en caso de que fuera necesaria (supongo que bastante). Muchas gracias!
    *I feel sorry about your father's health... It's really difficult for me to express in english all the thinkings that I would like communicate to you and I feel frustated for this...
    I understand that this situation for you it's being really hard and sad and I want to transmit to you all my good fellings and desires for these days.

My sister the last year had also a lump and and eventually it didn't was nothing bad...I think that you should have confidende in the thinking that nothind bad is going to happen*

Ufff!
    *Liv*

2. flightgoddess Senior Member

Minneapolis, Minnesota
    US, English, Spanish
    Good job!

3. liv1800 Senior Member

spain spanish
    Thanks for encourage me! ;-)

4. marinax Senior Member

buenos aires
    español (Argentina)
    *I'M sorry about your father's health... It's really difficult for me to express in english all the THINGS THAT GO THROUGH MY MIND AND IT MAKES ME feel frustated...
    I understand that this situation MUST BE really hard and sad FOR YOU and I want to LET YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL and THAT I WISH YOU THE BEST ON these days.

My sister also HAD a lump (?... NOT SURE IF IT'S THE RIGHT WORD TO USE...) last year and eventually it wasN'T SERIOUS...I think that you should have FAITH AND THINK that nothinG bad is going to happen*

hope it helps.

5. Cracker Jack Senior Member

Hola Liv. A continuación, te presento el texto corregido. He cambiado algunas palabras pero el mensaje es lo mismo. Sólo he hecho algunas revisiones. ¿Que te parece? Espero que te haya ayudado.

*I feel sorry about your father's failing health... It's really difficult for me to express in English all the thoughts that I would like to convey to you and I feel frustated for this...
    I understand that these trying times are really hard and sad for you and I want to extend to you all my good intentions and wishes.

Last year, my sister also had a lump and eventually it turned out benign. I think that you should be optimistic and hopeful that nothing untoward is going to happen*

Ufff!
    *Liv*

6. jacinta Senior Member

California
    USA English
    Hola, Liv,
    Una versión más: