Latvian: Jūs esat manējo eņģeli

Nova_lady

Puerto Rico (Español)
HOLA A TODOS!!! Necesito saber que significa esa frase Jūs esat manējo eņģeli

... Creo que es latvia, pero, no tengo la más mínima idea de qué significa...Alguien me puede ayudar??

Oops! Estaba incompleta es

Jūs esat manējo eņģeli ... Jūs esat manā sirdī ..!

• deine

Lithuania - lithuanian
    Hola,

As I understand it means: You are my angel..... You are my heart.
    I am not absolutely sure :)

Flaminius

coclea mod
    日本語 / japāniski / יפנית
    Sveika, deine.

I am trying to analyse the grammar of this sentence. Maybe you could tell me why manējo eņģeli is in singular accusative? With Jūs esat in plural, I thought the predicate should be something like; manējie eņģeļi.

deine

Lithuania - lithuanian
    Sveika, deine.

I am trying to analyse the grammar of this sentence. Maybe you could tell me why manējo eņģeli is in singular accusative? With Jūs esat in plural, I thought the predicate should be something like; manējie eņģeļi.
    Jūs esat - in this sentence is singular polite form, that is why manējo eņģeli is in singular accusative.

Flaminius

coclea mod
    日本語 / japāniski / יפנית
    Oh, Jūs esat as a polite reference to a singular person makes the predicate singular accusative? Something new to me. Thanks!

karuna

Latvian, Latvia
    Jūs esat manējo eņģeli
    It sounds ungrammatical and probably is said by a non-native. The accusative case is not necessary here and using the polite singular, saying intimate things is also not natural in Latvian. But I perceive manējo eņģeli as the vocative case that is still grammatically out of place but better reflects speaker's intention.

< Previous | Next >