1. The forums will be closed for a major forum upgrade for around 2-4 hours on Sunday, starting around noon US Eastern Time (GMT -4, 18:00 in most of Europe). Details
    Dismiss Notice

layered fluted sleeves

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by rominou55555, Jan 21, 2010.

  1. rominou55555 Senior Member

    french - France
    Bonjour, pourrait-on traduire layered fluted sleeves par manche / manchettes à cannelures superposées?

    context: V-neck mini dress with layered fluted sleeves and waist tie.
    = Mini-robe, col en V, avec manches / manchettes à cannelures superposées et embelle?
  2. Keith Bradford

    Keith Bradford Senior Member

    Brittany, NW France
    English (Midlands UK)

Share This Page