Le panneau de particules

< Previous | Next >

Lauren Gambetta

Hi guys,

I am writing a piece on a furniture manufacturer and I have come across this term, as I am not familiar with furniture terminology in any language I'm finding it difficult to translate! Is it something like wooden panels made from little pieces? But I need the technical term... Thanking you in advance!
Last edited:
  • < Previous | Next >