Le pansement RadioBioAquaCare vous est offert dans un emballage stérile.

< Previous | Next >

sevrine

Canada/French
Hello everyone,
can anyone help me translate this sentence?

Le pansement RadioBioAquaCare vous est offert dans un emballage stérile. Une fois le pansement retiré de son emballage, vous remarquerez qu’il est recouvert d’un film plastique uni d’un côté et perforé de l’autre

This is what i wrote but i feel that it is too much of a word-for word translation:
The RadioBioAquaCare dressing is offered to you in a sterile wrapping. Once the dressing is removed from its wrapping, you will notice that it is covered with a plain plastic film on one side and is perforated on the other

Thanks for your help!

Sev

• MattF

English UK
    I'd say that's pretty close. Slightly less literal would be:

"The RadioBioAquaCare dressing comes to you in a sterile package. Once the dressing is removed from its wrapping, you will see that it is covered in a plastic film that is plain one side and perforated on the other."

(I think it's that plastic film that is plain one side and perforated the other).

kseporter

England, English
    sevrine said:
    Hello everyone,
    can anyone help me translate this sentence?

Le pansement RadioBioAquaCare vous est offert dans un emballage stérile. Une fois le pansement retiré de son emballage, vous remarquerez qu’il est recouvert d’un film plastique uni d’un côté et perforé de l’autre

This is what i wrote but i feel that it is too much of a word-for word translation:
    The RadioBioAquaCare dressing is offered to you in a sterile wrapping. Once the dressing is removed from its wrapping, you will notice that it is covered with a plain plastic film on one side and is perforated on the other

Thanks for your help!

Sev
    I would offer the following:

The RadioBioAquaCare dressing comes in a sterile wrapper. Once the wrapper is removed, you will notice that the dressing is covered with a smooth plastic film on one side, and is perforated on the other.

Hope this helps.

sevrine

Canada/French
    This is really good,
    thank you very much!!!!

you guys are the best

Sev

kseporter said:
    I would offer the following:

The RadioBioAquaCare dressing comes in a sterile wrapper. Once the wrapper is removed, you will notice that the dressing is covered with a smooth plastic film on one side, and is perforated on the other.

Hope this helps.

< Previous | Next >