Le tout, sans aucune contrepartie financière

etretoile

Afrikaans
Bonjour!

Je suis en train de traduire un contrat de service, et là il y a cette phrase qui me perturbe... D'abord, je ne sais pas si elle fait partie de l'article précedent, ou si c'est un nouveau "titre"... la-voilà

"This exploitation furthermore also includes press releases for information, advertising and promotion purposes, as well as the editing/use and distribution in its entirety or part thereof of the interviews in a documentary film that may be distributed in various formats.

Le tout, sans aucune contrepartie financière.

Article 6 - Honoraires

En contrepartie de l'exécution de sa mission, pour la préparation et la présentation orale d'une communication et l'Intervenant percevra
This exploitation furthermore also includes press releases for information, advertising and promotion purposes, as well as the editing/use and distribution in its entirety or part thereof of the interviews in a documentary film that may be distributed in various formats."

Alors, moi j'ai compris "rien de cela (le tout) ne sera payé"... c'est bon? Y a-t-il un équivalent anglais?

Sinon, est-ce que "none of the aforementioned shall be the object of any financial compensation" ou quelque chose comme ça ça va?

Merci !

• harrythelm

USA English
    It is not really clear what you are asking.
    the phrase you give in the title discussion corresponds to: all of this, without financial compensation
    Note that "exécution" simply means "carrying out"

etretoile

Afrikaans
    It's the sentence in red - I just added the rest to give the context and to explain why I wasn't sure whether it was part of Article 5 or linked to article 6. But thanks anyway!

S

Martyn94

Banned
    English
    Article 5. This presumably describes what the first contracting party is entitled to do with the work to be done by the "intervening"

Martyn94

Banned
    English
    Thanks! That's the conclusion I eventually came to! I said "intervening party" though... :-/
    I should hope you did. What I typed was "intervenant". Apple insisted on rendering it as "intervening" and I didn't spot it. Infuriating. Must be a worse hazard for people who do this for a living.

< Previous | Next >