Lebanese: I love snow and I hope it snows soon. My studies are going fine

mini91

UK
English-UK
Hello everybody,i would like to how to say the following in the Lebanese dialect: I love snow and I hope it snows soon. My studies are going fine but Im on Christmas break now.So, how is life like in_...Thank you all :)

• clevermizo

English (USA), Spanish
    Hello everybody,i would like to how to say the following in the Lebanese dialect: I love snow and I hope it snows soon. My studies are going fine but Im on Christmas break now.So, how is life like in_...Thank you all :)
    My attempt:

B7ibb it-talj w inshalla titlej 3an 2ariib. Diraseeti/diraasti mnii7a whalla2 ana bil-2ijeeze la-3uTlet 3iid il-mileed. Kiif il-7ayeet b-(...).

بحبّ التلج وإن شاء الله ("انشلله") تتلج عن قريب. دراساتي/دراستي منيحة وهلأ أنا بالإجازة لعطلة عيد الميلاد. كيف الحياة بـ

Notes:

I'm not sure how to say you're "on" Christmas holiday. I know you can say بإجازة to mean "on vacation/holiday" but I think maybe my collocation is awkward. Also, I didn't translate "but" as "bass/laaken" but rather as "w" because saying "your studies are going well" and that "you're on holiday (now) " don't counter each other. Perhaps "bass" is okay in this sentence.

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >