Let me come/go/get back home.

Golak das

bengali
1. Let me come back home.
2. Let me go back home.
3. Let me get back home.

Please explain the meaning of these sentences and please explain the timeline when to use which one thanks in advance.

• owlman5

English-US
    When I look at those sentences by themselves with no context to guide me, I believe all of them mean the same thing. I see no obvious reference to any timeline in any of the sentences.

Barque

Banned
    Tamil
    Please explain the meaning of these sentences and please explain the timeline when to use which one thanks in advance.
    They mean slightly different things, Golak Das, and which you'd use depends on what you want to say. I'm not sure what you mean by "timeline". We need more context to explain the difference.

Last edited:

Copyright

American English
    1. Let me come back home.
    2. Let me go back home.
    3. Let me get back home.

Please give us context for these sentences – then we'll be able to help you.

Barque

Banned
    Tamil
    I understand what the OP means. The books must be at his home and he can't do anything to return them till he gets back and looks for them.

Let me get back home and look for them and then call you back.
    Let me get home...

Last edited:

sound shift

English - England
    I understand what the OP means. The books must be at his home and he can't do anything to return them till he gets back and looks for them.

Let me get back home and look for them and then call you back.
    Let me get home...
    Assuming that you don't know if you will be able to find the books, I feel that something along the lines of "I'm not at home right now. When I get home, I'll look for them and call you back" would be more likely.