Let my head spinning vs let my head spin

< Previous | Next >

babai

bangla, bangoli
When I was listening to "Bad boy cry" by Mark Lower, I noticed a phrase "let my head spinning". Basically, some phrases are used such as "let me go, Let me begin" etc. So it should be "let my head spin". If I use the two sentences differently such as
1. Let my head spinning.
2. Let my head spin.
Do these sentences above express the same meaning and can be used interchangeably?
You can see the lyrics here Bad boys cry - Mark Lower feat Scarlett Quinn lyrics | LyricsOfSong.com

• The Newt

English - US
    "Let my head spinning" is not correct. It could be an error for "(Someone) left my head spinning," or it could just be typical pop song gibberish.

heypresto

English - England
    I've just endured the painful experience of listening to the song, and she does indeed appear to say 'I'll let my head spinning'.

It makes no sense to me. I agree with The Newt - it's just typical pop song gibberish.

Hermione Golightly

British English
    I made a resolution some time ago never to apply my brain power to language in songs.
    I suggest you do the same.
    Some songs whether classics or pop have really good words. Others are rubbish and not worth talking about.
    I agree entirely with the others.

< Previous | Next >