lezione personalizzata

Arianna-21

Italiano
Hi English speakers! I want to say "lezione personalizzata" meaning that the teacher will create the lesson based on the student's needs, would you say "personalised" or "tailored" and what's the difference? (I excluded customised because I don't want to emphasise that the student is a client)
Thank you very much!

• rrose17

Canada, English
    Personalized lesson plan perhaps but it would help to know where this was being used. Is it in a sentence, a heading, on a web page?
    Paul I'd say bespoke lessons sounds extremely pretentious here, in my opinion, and doesn't fit the context.

Arianna-21

Italiano
    Grazie a tutti per le proposte
    Il contesto è un profilo personale in un sito che offre lezioni individuali con diversi insegnanti e la frase dovrebbe apparire tipo titolo vicino al mio nome, segue presentazione dettagliata. Quindi la frase voleva essere "personalised lessons with certified tutor" o simili

stez

english - australia
    Nell’ambito scolastico da queste parti si parla molto frequentemente di ‘personalised learning’ e ‘personalised lessons’. E per quanto riguarda ‘tailored’ di solito si usa preceduto da ‘individually’: ‘individually tailored education’ oppure ‘individually tailored lessons’.

Last edited: