Limitless challenges onto ai

dodowansik

Korean
I'm making a slogan for my college in majoring ai.
Does this sounds cool and poetic to native speakers? and grammarly correct?
Welcome for any more ideas. Thank you!

• heypresto

English - England
    Welcome to WRF. :)

Are you asking about 'Limitless challenges onto ai'?

It's not clear what it means, I'm afraid. What does 'ai' mean? Can you explain, using other words, what you are trying to say.

Welsh_Sion

Welsh - Northern
    AI (capital letters) = Artificial Intelligence.

Is this where you are going? The slogan still needs work to be understood/grammatical.

dodowansik

Korean
    Oh sorry, I mean the title of this thread “Limitless challenges onto AI”was my first idea of slogan.
    I have assigned for making slogan in our ai major, so I wanna hear what native speakers would think about 😀

heypresto

English - England
    Thanks, so, are you referring to artificial intelligence? This is always abbreviated to AI with capital letters.

But we don't know what you mean by 'Limitless challenges' or 'onto AI.'

Where will this slogan be seen? Who will read it?

Welsh_Sion

Welsh - Northern
    Is it something like, "On our AI Major Course, the challenges you face will be limitless"?

Not particularly catchy at the moment, but we need something we can understand to play with ...

("Challenges without limits in AI" or "AI challenges without limits" may be 'snappier', but I'm still somewhat working in the dark.)

dodowansik

Korean
    Thanks, so, are you referring to artificial intelligence? This is always abbreviated to AI with capital letters.

But we don't know what you mean by 'Limitless challenges' or 'onto AI.'

Where will this slogan be seen? Who will read it?
    Understood, AI with caiptal letters
    I used “onto” as a meaning like something beyonds, towards, forwards
    Limitless challenges meaning we encounter tons of errors and bugs while we programming something,so is in AI planning or programming. so I wanna encourage all students with suffering plenty of bugs and errors saying things like ‘You are not a only one suffering, so build a team and keep solve challenges you encounter.’
    Is it something like, "On our AI Major Course, the challenges you face will be limitless"?

Not particularly catchy at the moment, but we need something we can understand to play with ...

("Challenges without limits in AI" or "AI challenges without limits" may be 'snappier', but I'm still somewhat working in the dark.)
    Correct.
    Snappier meaning cool? I think so thx :)
    I should provide more context next time.. sorry everyone

dodowansik

Korean
    it will seen to AI major website, official schedule, even major classes will aim for this slogan. It will be official trademark slogan in our major