line graf

Ctrela

Russia-English
Good afternoon,could Somebody help me to find out there are mistakes or not. I'm not sure the correctness of this sentence.
"the figure for Internet Express, Wi-fi Cafe and Café Cool changed gradually from income January to December."
Thanks in advance
P.S.In this file, what I'm trying to do. This is my complete version.
"The line graph above illustrates income in 4 different cafes namely The Tea Room, Internet Express, Wi-fi Cafe and Café Cool. Overall, the amount of money earned by The Tea Room showed rapid decline; meanwhile, the figure for Internet Express, Wi-fi Cafe and Café Cool changed gradually from income January to December. Starting with more than 25 thousand dollars in January, the Internet Express slightly declined in June. In Augest, there slight increase and then remained unchanged until December. However, Wi-fi Cafe and Café Cool profit with very lower starting points of 30 dollars and more than 50 dollars respectively experienced fluctuated and had the main tendency to increase up to December. Unlike these two kinds of cafes, the Tea Room with a rather high start in comparison with Café Cool tended to fall and reached its lower point of less than 60 dollars in December."

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    442.4 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
  • Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    Welcome to the forum, Ctrela!

We can't proofread or correct sentences here, but if you have a question about a word or phrase in it that troubles you, we'll be happy to help. Please tell us a little more about what you're trying to say in the sentence, as well.