llenar a maquina


New Member
French - Canada
Hi everyone,

I understand what that means, fill in with a typewriter, but is there a shorter translation for that? That's to put at the top of a form. Thanks a lot!
  • la zarzamora

    Senior Member
    ;)I´m not sure what she´s asking for.

    She is asking whether there is a translation of a shorter version of the phrase "to fill in with a typewriter" (regarding a form to be filled in, not in handwriting but in typewriting).
    I personally think there is not one.