lo passa con una ruotata


Senior Member
English (England)
Hello all:

In the context of Formula 1, would a ruotata be wheel-to-wheel contact?

69° giro - Verstappen si butta all'interno di Leclerc e lo passa con una ruotata

Not being into racing, I’m not sure what term woud be best to translate it: in the netural way above, or something like bashing, clashing, shunting etc.
  • < Previous | Next >