lower sixth-former

Italian
Sapete dirmi come si traduce in italiano l'espressione "a lower sixth-former"?
Vi riporto l'intera frase in inglese: "She doesn't look the artist, more like a lower sixth-former, so young, so small, so conventionally dressed".

Grazie :)

• Italian
    The sixth form sono gli ultimi due anni dell' high school, quindi a sixth former è un ragazzo tra i 16 e i 18 anni.
    Lower dovrebbe voler dire che ha 16 anni.

Alxmrphi

UK English
    You don't have to be a certain age, yeah it's usually those ages but I know people who have gone back to school after a break, working etc and gone into 6th form at 19 and left at 20, it's just an optional extension to secondary school (we don't say high school) that is after completing GCSE's in Year 11, and Year 12/13 (lower/higher 6th form respectively).

Italian
    You don't have to be a certain age, yeah it's usually those ages but I know people who have gone back to school after a break, working etc and gone into 6th form at 19 and left at 20, it's just an optional extension to secondary school (we don't say high school) that is after completing GCSE's in Year 11, and Year 12/13 (lower/higher 6th form respectively).
    Of course you don't have to be only a certain age to attend the secondary school, but when someone describes a girl like a sixth-former you assume they are talking about a student who's still a teenager. :)