luz cenital

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by moana, Feb 7, 2007.

  1. moana New Member

    uk english
    hello, im translating an architecture book from spanish to english and would like to know which is best for luz cenital
    "cuando la luz entra por el plano superior de un edificio, se denomina luz cenital"
    zenithal light or zenith light
  2. deluay

    deluay Senior Member

    TX, USA
    México, Spanish
    I'll go for "zenith light" or "summit light" is also an option.....

    good luck!
  3. moana New Member

    uk english
    thank you deluay!
  4. pericalospalotes Senior Member

    Peruvian SPANISH
    I think it is "overhead light"

Share This Page