M. E. acronym

Alien-a

Italian
Hi, I have no clue as to what M.E. refers to. I'm quite positive it is Medical something, but I cannot figure out what the E means!
Two people are talking one is asking another one if a third person has died by drowning, and the other actually answers: that's what the M.E. said.

Any help realllllllly appreciated!!:)

• Alien-a

Italian
    awesome, fast and furious guys!!! thank you soooooo much!!
    (i know it was easy, but at this time of the morning I can't even figure out what kind of tea I want for breakfast!)

Copyright

American English
    (i know it was easy, but at this time of the morning I can't even figure out what kind of tea I want for breakfast!)
    A medical examiner might recommend Japanese green tea for good health -- but I'll suggest Ceylon or Assam or Nilgiri tea to start your morning right. :)

ewie

English English
    I recommend Assam for breakfast ...

... oh and capital letters are nice too;)
    Awesome, fast and furious guys!!! thank you soooooo much!!
    (I know it was easy, but at this time of the morning I can't even figure out what kind of tea I want for breakfast!)

Alien-a

Italian
    Thanks for the tea suggestions... I normally go for green tea, but I might try Assam as well.
    Sorry for the capital letters, I use them most of the times but, as you figured out, not ALL the times. As I have told you... I'm not a morning person (see, now I've used the Capital Letters-- maybe even too many!)

Thanks again, everyone!

< Previous | Next >