madera de abarco

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by envigadeño, Jul 29, 2008.

  1. envigadeño Member

    Spanish - Colombia & English
    What is the term for this kind of wood? I know it is very common in carpentry in Colombia, but also a very specialized term. In the text I´m translating the context refers to finishes in an apartment building.
  2. jalibusa Senior Member

    Tacoma, WA US
    Uruguay Español
    "Jequitibá" en Brasil, y he visto el mismo nombre usado en USA.

Share This Page