Make/do a dive

• Copyright

American English
    Please give us a sentence and context ... for example, we don't know if this is diving into a pool or some other use of dive.

sdgraham

USA English
    You cannot assume that we can figure out what kind of diving you are talking about.

Is this by chance SCUBA or some sort of related activity?

Copyright

American English
    It is scuba diving and It is my car key :mad:
    I'm not sure why the grumpy face ... I asked what kind of diving in post 2, which you didn't answer until now, and no one calls a car key a main key, so we were at a loss to know what you meant. We're here to help but we need context and detail to do a good job of that.

Whenever I go scuba diving, I always hide my car key.

This is called rewriting, which we're not supposed to do, but I did it this once to see if we can get a smiley icon going. ;)

walloper

Authentic Spanish from Spain
    I'm not sure why the grumpy face ... I asked what kind of diving in post 2, which you didn't answer until now, and no one calls a car key a main key, so we were at a loss to know what you meant. We're here to help but we need context and detail to do a good job of that.

Whenever I go scuba diving, I always hide my car key.

This is called rewriting, which we're not supposed to do, but I did it this once to see if we can get a smiley icon going. ;)
    Thanks.

Whenever you ask me, I always respond you.

Copyright

American English
    Thank you.

Just a note: if the people you're talking to know that you're talking about scuba diving, you can leave out the "scuba."

< Previous | Next >