Malay: bahasa Indonesia pun best pe

Rani_Author

Indonesia - Indonesian
Hi! I hope, there is someone would answer my question as soon as possible. Because, I'm so curious with the meaning of "bahasa Indonesia pun best pe". Actually, I had learnt Malay language and literature enough deeply. But, this kind of colloquial language made me confused.

The context is: I had sent messages to a Malayan to correct my sentences in Malay. I had written my messages in Indonesian, English, and Malay to make him understand what I had meant. Then, he sent my messages to his friend in twitter named Balqis. The message is like this: "@ Balqis bahasa Indonesia pun best pe. Tengok, ada orang sana mintak aku ajar dia bahasa Melayu. Haha...." What does it mean? :confused:

I think, it would be so funny if I should ask him while he was talking about my messages.

Which one is true from my translations?
1) Balqis, (your) Indonesian is also good, isn't it? Look at this! There is a person there (Indonesian) asked me to teach her Malay. Haha....
2) Balqis, (my) Indonesian has been already good indeed, too. Look at this! There is a person there (Indonesian) asked me to teach her Malay. Haha....
3) Balqis, (her) Indonesian has been already good indeed, too. (But), look at this! (She) has asked me to teach her Malay. Haha....
4) Balqis, Indonesian language is also good, isn't it? (But), look at this! There is a person there (Indonesian) asked me to teach her Malay. Haha....

Thanks a lot before. :)

• Delima

Malay-malaysia
    Bahasa indonesia pun best pe, means.. bahasa indonesia pun best juga. Yes it colloquial. And based on options that you've posted, the fourth, will be the best. (It is closer to its real meaning) hope this will help you.